£18,000 - £20,000 plus package
My client is a medium sized company that specialise in recycling. They are currently experiencing a period of expansion and the opportunity for a Site Based Welder fabricator has arisen from this.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Fitter Welder:
- Refurbish, manufacture heavy duty metal components including gas cutting, welding, grinding, and hard facing of recycling equipment parts.
- Ensure all welds are of high quality.
- All parts are refurbished to specification.
- Check tools regularly and report faults.
- Keep work area tidy and operate within Health & Safety regulations at all times.
Other Duties of a Fitter Welder
- Liaise with other members to ensure parts stock levels in the welding bays do not fall below the agreed levels.
- Perform any other duties deemed reasonably required
- Comfortable working on own initiative and as part of a team
In return my client is offering an exceptional salary and package consisting of £18,000 - £20,000 Basic, possible overtime, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, specialised tools.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field then we need to speak to you today. Please call Andy on the listed number or ideally email with a copy of your current CV