Technical Document Engineer - Lancaster - Contract Placement or Permanent Staff
Our client provides expertise in Control Systems Engineering, Electronics and IT support to a wide range of industry sectors, to include Nuclear & Power Generation.
A highly successful and innovative company with a proven track record in the delivery of bespoke software and hardware development services.
About the role:
- Currently seeking a Technical Document Engineer/ Technical Author with EC&I background to be part of the future growth of the company.
What you will need:
- Experience in report writing, evidence gathering, solution reports, technical strategy reports and product development work.
- Background in Electrical, Instrumentation and/ or Control Systems.
- Project Engineering or Project Planning experience.
- A positive aptitude to learning with a strong self-development background who can learn from others and share their expertise to team members.
- It would be beneficial (but not essential) to have previously worked within highly regulated industry sectors and have key insight in adherence to coding standards & quality management systems.
- Must be a driven forward thinking professional with an ability to problem solve to ensure robust deliveries are achieved