Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Location: Keighley, Burnley, Blackburn
My client is a leading manufacturer based in Lancashire that is currently looking to recruit an electrical biased maintenance engineer. The business is a leading supplier and supply to major client in various industries including Automotive and Healthcare. This is a great time to join the business whilst they are investing heaving in training for their employees and brand new machinery at the plant. You will be working at one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the UK.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
* Multi Skilled Engineer
* Engineering Qualification
* Manufacturing Experience - Preferably FMCG
* Electrical Bias engineer
* Monday to Friday - 3 Shift System
* Engineer with PLC Experience
* 17 th Edition Preferable
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
* Working for a market leading business that is heavily investing in its future
* Working on brand new equipment
* Investment in training courses for engineers
* Lots of career opportunities for engineers to grow
Benefits: Pension Scheme, OTE
Commutable: Keighley, Burnley, Blackburn
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details