We are looking for an experienced Coded Welder who is reliable and hardworking in the Skelmersdale area.
Coded Welder - The Company
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful and very well-established engineering company that due to the growth of the business is now looking for an additional fitter to join their team.
Coded Welder – The Role
• Coded Welder required for a variety of tasks including carbon and stainless-steel pipework predominantly for the food and chemical industries
• You will be required to work from engineering drawings to weld and assemble components to point of completion.
• Knowledge of pipe fitting, pumps and valves is desirable but not essential
• You will be working with a welding and fabrication team in the workshop although there will be some site work required.
Coded Welder – Person specification
• We are looking for a Coded Welder who has proven experience working to BSEN and/or ASME IX standards
• MIG, TIG and MMA experience essential
• Candidates with TIG 6g expertise are preferred
• The ability to read drawings and to be confident to complete tasks without supervision is essential
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and reliable
Coded Welder – Benefits Package
• This is a permanent position offering an initial starting salary of £29,250pa with the possibility it may rise to £31,590pa after 3 months
• There is a 45 hour standard working week
• The equivalent hourly rate is £12.50 per hour. As stated after an agreed trial period this rate may be increased to £13.50 per hour
• An overtime rate of 1.5x is paid for any hours worked over this plus x2 on Sundays and Bank Holidays
• 20 days holiday (+ 8 Bank Holidays)
To Apply for this Coded Welder position please click the Apply Now button